Thursday, July 3, 2008

Please Daddy Please



A trip Kohl's to get a few things. Decided a new cupcake shirt and pink monkey shorts would be money well spent (one less thing to have a fit about every morning). Later Alyssa saw a Little Mermaid pool that she just thought she would have to have or she'd die. I used my usual response of "well that's something we'll have to talk to daddy about later to see if that's something we can get"....(or my other response is "wow! that's neat! We'll have to add that to your birthday list" which usually works). So she said, "Well let's call daddy right now!"....oh, okay, so I gave her the phone and after talking to daddy...and doing a little wrapping around her little finger...and please daddy please... we were on our way home with a pool. So what's the next thing I was doing moments after arriving home...yes, blowing up a pool! !! :)