Friday, September 19, 2008

Well the follow-up visit to the doctors on Wednesday was kind of a waste of a 20.00 co-pay. Basically told to stop the medicine and breathing treatments and just wait to see if or when it happens next and to take notes to see if anything is similar to try to pinpoint the cause. I did schedule an appointment for flu-shots in October - much to the upset of Alyssa. I told her that she wouldn't have to get any more shots until age 10 - guess I forgot about the flu-shots.
The kids were treated to some ice cream at McDonald's after so I don't think they minded. But it was the longest wait ever for "fast food"....after waiting almost 5 minutes in line Alyssa informed me that she had to go to the bathroom......so getting out of line and back in....added on at least another 5 minutes. Guess it was before 5pm so all of the workers hadn't gotten there yet....but thought after paying for the icecream and still waiting for them to make it was a tad frustrating- was so tempted to just go behind the counter and do it myself!