Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Alyssa at Grace Church vacation bible school this Wednesday through Friday. Signed her up since a few of her friends from preschool were attending and it was only 5 dollars - what a bargain - can't get babysitters for less than that. After dropping her off John and I stopped by a friends house so John could play with her kids - I was supposed to go running but ended up chatting instead.
Shortly afternoon returning home with Alyssa and John, Jeff made it home early. He was off for the afternoon and we were all hungry so we headed to Olive Garden. We hadn't been in a long time so sounded good. It's only about a mile from home so I suggested that we all walk - but I was the only one who thought that was a good idea. Just minutes after our food was delivered Alyssa had to go to the bathroom...so then the other monkey decided he had to go to! :P Our waitress commented to Alyssa that she loved her many barretts (she said she has a daughter too). Alyssa and John were grabbing at the mints and when John dropped one in the car he started screaming. (I found it the next day when I was moving car seats to the other car).