Monday, June 30, 2008

Diving board today?


Here's a picture of John with the diving board in the background. It's the small diving board that he jumped off of on the last visit to the pool. He's still not happy if anyone tries to talk about that.
Jeff asked John a few times if he was going to jump off the diving board. John would get mad and say not to talk about it. John will put his hand over my mouth if I try to tell the story to anyone!
Although our last trip to the pool was about a week and a half ago, John was still pink with peeling skin! (Poor guy got my fair skin - at least he didn't get the red hair). Of course I felt bad for not putting enough sunscreen on him - or reapplying it. He hasn't been helpful in letting me put it on him (and I still need to try the spray on kid) but yesterday he seemed to cooperate better so I was able to slather on a ton of sunscreen - it took awhile for the lotion to finally absorb.