Friday, June 27, 2008

Trip down Memory Lane

So yesterday Alyssa wanted something out of a box in storage. Upon opening the box I found things from high school and college days. Several trophies from high school and even some grade school softball trophies from when we lived in Arkansas! Well of course I'm thinking I need to donate or recycle these things somehow while Alyssa is telling me she wants them in her room so then she can give to her kids! Wow! That's looking ahead to the future for you!! So until I find out what to do with them (besides just adding them to the landfill) they will be in Alyssa's room! I found a jewelry box that she just fell in love with. The minute her dad came home from work she wanted to show him - she was so excited about that!

Then later in the day I saw some old pictures I'd saved on the computer....from 2000.
Picture of Jeff and I at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago work picnic. Photos of me from a friend's wedding in June 2000 (the kids asked me who that was).